Monday, 28 March 2011

University Libary Trip

EPQ trip to the University of Manchester:
What was most useful? Why?
The most useful part of the trip was learning how to gain access to the books in Manchester University Library and seeing the books they had available. It was useful to learn about the range of journals available also.
What new skills have you learned?
I learnt how to use the library and how to search for journals which are accessible which I hope will prove really helpful.
What are the key things you need to remember during your project?
To make sure I use a range of sources and approaches towards my question. It will allow me to gain much greater depth and understanding of my topic area.
What do you think will be the biggest challenge in the EPQ ahead?
Gaining the credible research and advice to try and form some credible conclusions. The range of information on this topic is, relatively speaking, limited. A lot of information and research may not be currently within the public domain and a lot of the condition is not fully understood.

No comments:

Post a Comment